2-step verification (2FA / Two Factor Authentication) allows users to add an extra layer of security to their Autodesk Account. When this setting is enabled, in addition to your email and password, you will need to enter a verification code received on your authenticator app / mobile device.
If you are experiencing issues with 2-step verification for any reason you may wish to disable the capability
NOTE: Only the account owner can disable 2-step verification and user must have access to their account. If you are experiencing trouble accessing codes via authenticator app or SMS, you can opt to receive a code via email. If you cannot access phone or email Autodesk will not be able to provide access.
In order to access the 2-step verification option user must first access their account at https://profile.autodesk.com/
1. Login to https://profile.autodesk.com/
2. Navigate to Security Settings page
3. Select "Edit" from the 2-step verification section and the Edit 2-step verification screen is displayed
4. Enter your account password and select "Continue", in order to make a change
5. Select "Turn Off" in order to disable
6. A pop up message here asks you to confirm the change, select "Turn off" once again to disable
NOTE: Once disable is completed you will return to the security page and your 2-step verification will now reflect as "Off" and provide an option to set up.